Gifts of Securities

Please edit this excerpt by visiting this page, clicking the edit button and then filling in the “Excerpt” box with the content of your choice.

Gifts of Securities

If you own stocks or mutual funds that have grown in value, you will face a tax bill when you sell them. The 2006 Federal Budget introduced a special tax incentive on gifts of Publicly Traded Securities and Mutual Funds.

You can give a gift of publicly traded securities to Adventure Place and eliminate the capital gains tax. By donating securities directly to Adventure Place, you can reduce your tax bill and make a significant gift at the same time. This can be a great way for you to support our vital programs on behalf of children with special needs and their families.

How to Give Your Gift of Securities or Mutual Funds to Adventure Place

Complete all sections of the Transfer Form – and identify your transaction to avoid transfer delays.

For more information, please contact:
Debbie Modrovsky, Business Director
416-744-7650, ext. 224 |