The most commonly planned gift, a charitable bequest, is a donation made through your Will.
You can choose to leave Adventure Place a specific piece of property, a pre-determined sum of money or a percentage of your estate. Planned today, a bequest benefits Adventure Place after your death.
You can change the lives of children and their families with special needs by planning a gift to Adventure Place.
Through a planned gift to Adventure Place, you can leave your own mark by ensuring that all children have the right to healthy development and the achievement of their full potential.
Your legacy can take many forms:
- Bequests: Make a gift to Adventure Place through your Will
- Life Insurance: Use an unneeded policy or create a new policy to make a donation
- Charitable Gift Annuities: A charitable gift annuity allows you to make a gift to support Adventure Place today while assuring you fixed income for life
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT): A life income gift that enables you to give today (with immediate tax savings) while retaining use of the asset
- RRSP/RRIF Funds: Make a gift to Adventure Place by changing the beneficiary information on your RRSP or RRIF
- A Gift of Real Estate: Make a substantial gift to Adventure Place through a transfer of residential, commercial, or undeveloped real estate or a gift of jewelry or art
- Appreciated Securities: Donate appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds, flow through shares or stock options and take advantage of the best tax benefits
As our way of saying thank you, donors who include Adventure Place in their estate plans are offered membership into the Legacy Society.
For more information, please call:
Debbie Modrovsky, Business Director
416-744-7650, ext. 4224 | firstname.lastname@example.org