EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Click the button below to subscribe to our emails!
November 24, 2020
New UPDATED Program Schedule for Mid-November to December.
Due to the current Provincial lockdown we are postponing our Outdoor Program until further notice. We will update families when we have permission to resume Outdoor Programs. Please call us if you are interested in joining us in the next session.
October 2, 2020
Parent Support Line
Our EarlyON staff are currently offering support regarding child-focused questions (routines, behaviours, development, activities, etc.) to families through private Zoom phone and video calls.
Please see our flyer here for more information: Parent Support Line Flyer
Please book a time with us on our Doodle poll link: Doodle Poll Sign Up
September 28, 2020
We have moved to Zoom!
Please subscribe to our email updates (click green button above) to receive our Zoom meeting ID and password.
May 25, 2020
Launched YouTube Playlist
Each week we will update the playlist with new videos. We will be sharing educational videos for families to watch at their own convenience. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive an email with our playlist link!
See our flyer below for more information!
May 7, 2020
Positive Message Submission by May 22
We want to share positivity between our EarlyON families! Please send us a positive message using materials found around your home (recycling, small objects, food, craft materials, art supplies) to create a positive message to share with other EarlyON families!
Take a photo of your positive message (no faces please!) with your name and/or your child(ren)’s name and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 22 to be included in our compilation video!
April 29, 2020
Livestream Circle Time and Guidelines
Livestream Circle Times have started! We are sending details to families by email. Please subscribe (click button above) if you would like to join our mailing list for our livestream circle time, weekly newsletter and updates!
Please review the guidelines below for our livestream circle time before joining to ensure a smooth experience.
March 16, 2020
All sites CLOSED
To support our community’s efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, all EarlyON-Adventure Place sites will be CLOSED to participants, staff, and visitors until further notice.
Our EarlyON staff will be implementing a weekly newsletter to families for activities and resources while at home. Please stay tuned every Monday for our newsletter!
- EarlyON Newsletter November 2, 2020, Issue 23
- EarlyON Newsletter October 5, 2020, Issue 22
- EarlyON Newsletter September 7, 2020, Issue 21
- EarlyON Newsletter August 17, 2020, Issue 20
- EarlyON Newsletter August 10, 2020, Issue 19
- EarlyON Newsletter August 4, 2020, Issue 18
- EarlyON Newsletter July 27, 2020, Issue 17
- EarlyON Newsletter July 20, 2020, Issue 16
- EarlyON Newsletter July 13, 2020, Issue 15
- EarlyON Newsletter July 6, 2020, Issue 14
- EarlyON Newsletter June 29, 2020, Issue 13
- EarlyON Newsletter June 22, 2020, Issue 12
- EarlyON Newsletter June 15, 2020, Issue 11
- EarlyON Newsletter June 1, 2020, Issue 10
- EarlyON Newsletter May 25, 2020, Issue 9
- EarlyON Newsletter May 18, 2020, Issue 8
- EarlyON Newsletter May 11, 2020, Issue 7
- EarlyON Newsletter May 4, 2020, Issue 6
- EarlyON Newsletter April 27, 2020, Issue 5
- EarlyON Newsletter April 20, 2020, Issue 4
- EarlyON Newsletter April 13, 2020, Issue 3
- EarlyON Newsletter April 6, 2020, Issue 2
- EarlyON Newsletter March 30, 2020, Issue 1
At this time, EarlyON staff are working remotely. For any questions or inquiries please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 416-494-1579 ext. 4301.
Please check back here for updates.
What is EarlyON?
EarlyON provides ALL children from birth to six years of age, and their parents/caregivers, with opportunities to participate in play and inquiry-based learning. The centre promotes the healthy development of social, emotional and communication skills, and supports parenting capacity. Services include: drop-in and pre-registered programs that encourage healthy parent-child interactions, qualified professionals available to answer questions and provide information on child development, parenting, nutrition, and importance of play, connections to other early years resources in the community, as well as celebrating diversity.
For more information about EarlyON – Adventure Place, call 416-494-1579, ext. 4301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Early Years services in French:
Le programme Enfance et Familles du Centre francophone de Toronto offre une large gamme de services gratuits et confidentiels aux enfants et à leurs parents. Pour plus d’information, suivez le lien: https://centrefranco.org/en/children-and-family/activities-for-children-and-parents/