All children realize their full potential!
We transform the lives of children and their families by collaborating with parents and our partners to implement a wide range of integrated services that promote healthy child development and inclusion in the community.
- To reduce the impact of difficulties and special needs.
- To help children achieve their potential by building on their strengths and self-esteem.
- To increase parental knowledge, competence, and confidence.
- To reduce family stress.
- To reduce the risk of longer term or more complex difficulties.
These values reflect how we CARE!
- Child and Family Driven: Our services are inclusive, nurturing and responsive to the needs of families and their children.
- Accountability: We strive to demonstrate value and effectiveness in all our endeavours by pursuing evidence-based practices and operating with transparency and integrity.
- Respect: Respect guides our relationships with staff, children, families and community partners.
- Excellence: Our commitment to excellence is integral to the work of our organization and inspires innovation and adaptability.